Emails hold a prominent place in professional life. You can’t only use it to convey your messages in a formal way but also send/receive important documents. But things take an awful turn when issues start arising in email services. There’re several email services aiming to give a phenomenal emailing experience to its users by providing different features.
After combining with tech giant AT&T, SBC Global users faced signin problems. But the issue was solved when it was found that you could access your SBC Global account through the AT&T website. In spite of this, every now and then users can be found complaining that their SBC Global email account is not working.
Sbcglobal.net email not working
Sbcglobal.net is one of the popular email and Internet services providing companies of the USA; now known as AT&T. It provides a web-based email service to its clients from all over the globe. Sbc global email offers many unique features and security to its users. One can set up their Sbcglobal email service with any other third party email clients. Sbc global email is the most preferred email service for both individuals and business organizations.
Why is my sbcglobal email not working?
One of the main reasons that SBCGlobal does not respond is a bad internet connection, while the other reason is that the browser settings are not supported. If you want to fix this global issue with the Wi-Fi connection, call the SBCglobal email support helpdesk.
One of the main reasons why SBCGlobal does not answer is a bad internet connection. The other reason is that browser setting is not supported. If you want to resolve this global issue with the wireless LAN connection, follow the solution below.
The SBCGlobal e-mail account is easily accessible to the user on their iPhone. However, the e-mail may expire does not work and prevents the user from continuing to access it. On the other hand for the topic namely SBCGlobal If the iPhone does not work.
There can be multiple reasons for this issue such as – wrong SBCGlobal email setting on iPhone, inaccurate SBCGlobal email server setting. So, if the iPhone user encounters such a problem, he or she must contact the SBCglobal.net email support help desk.
Here are some of the common errors and issues faced by users.
- Sbcglobal email not working properly.
- Unable to send emails via the Sbc global email account
- Sbc global not opening
- Sbcglobal Email Password not working.
- Email loading slowly
- Not able to download Sbcglobal email attachments.
- Sbc global email not responding
- The Sbcglobal email not working on an Android device or iPhone.
- Sometimes, Firewall and Antivirus software settings prevent users to send and receive emails.
Well, don’t worry below mention tips help you to get rid of problems:
- Firstly, open an email account and check the validity.
- Also, check the internet and WI-FI connectivity if it’s properly working or not. You may face sometimes email problem if the internet is slow or interrupted.
- If you’re using Sbcglobal email with 3rd-party email clients, Go and check the SMTP/POP3 settings.
- Erase cookies and history or try using another browser to open it.
- Be sure your device is supporting the application.
- You can also check the inbox and outbox mail server settings are right or not.
A few things that you can try to prevent the SBC Global stopped working error in the future are given below:
- Make sure that your version of the browser is compatible with SBC Global.
- Clear cookies, caches and history from your browser from time to time
- If you are using a mobile application, it must also be up-to-date.
- If is any software conflicts with your SBC Global, make sure that the software is disabled while working with SBCGlobal.
sbcglobal email not working on iPhone
Here are the steps:
- Firstly, Go to the “Settings”
- Then tap on “Mail”
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Tap again on “Add Accounts”
- Choose “other” and select “Add Mail Account”
- Type the name and description.
- In the email and password field, enter the SBC Global email address and the respective password.
- Then Tap the POP at the top of the screen.
- Update incoming mail server as inbound.att.net
- Enter the SBC Global email address and password again and Tap “Next”
- Update Outgoing Mail Server as outbound.att.net
- Provide the SBC Global email address and password once again.
- At last, tap the “Save” and your iPhone has been configured to access the SBCGlobal email account.
Steps to Resolve SBCGlobal Not Working on iPhone Issue
- Firstly, Switch off your iPhone and then restart it, then try using Sbcglobal email.
- Check your POP3/IMAP server settings are correct or not.
- Remove the Sbcglobal email and then again set up it.
Easy steps to troubleshoot SBCGlobal Not Working on iPhone Issues
To troubleshoot the SBCGlobal not working on iPhone issues, all you need is to follow some easy steps. Let us have a look at those steps below:
- At first look at the secret word, regardless of whether it is right or not.
- Secondly, check the approaching and the active server settings. For the approaching server, it is inbound.att.net. For active server it is outbound.net.
- In the propelled settings, you need to empower the SSL verification for both approaching and an active server.
- Next, try to clear the reserve and history from the application.
- If still, you find that the issue is there, at that point first expel the record totally from the iPhone and after that include it once more.
SBCGLOBAL NOT WORKING ON ANDROID
Similar to the iPhone, the user may encounter the same trouble issues of not working on Android. If you are an Android user you can try troubleshoots as discussed above.
- Turn your device on and off to check if the Sbcglobal not working problem was just a device error.
- Uninstall the application from your device and then reinstall it.
- Be sure that the IMAP/ POP configuration settings in Android are correct.
- Make sure that your internet connection is continuous.
IMAP settings to use SBCGlobal email on Android
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
SBCglobal email is not working on Mac
To solve this specific issue, users require setting up SBCglobal email again:
- First users should choose the option for “Settings”
- Also, there is required to tap “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and should choose “Accounts”
- The individual will get a list of account types; users may select the option for “Add Account”
- A new account form will open when users will click on “other”, it is also required to select “Add mail account” option
- There is a need to mention email address of SBCglobal in the email field along with the password
- Enter the description of the account if required; tap the option of “Next”
- It is now required to choose the option for “POP” located at the top of the screen
- Under the hostname, users should enter inbound.att.net
- The individual may now give SBCglobal email address in the username option along with the corresponding password
- However, users need to go for the outgoing mail server form by selecting the “Next” option
- For the outgoing mail server, users require entering the username and password and must give the domain name as outbound.att.net
- It now needs to select the option for “Save”
SBCGlobal not working on a computer or windows
The occurrence of issues such as SBCGlobal not working on Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. are very common. In case you are also facing such problems then you must check the following steps.
- First of all, be sure your internet connection is not facing any kind of interruption.
- Make sure that the browser you are using is compatible with SBCGlobal (AT&T) email service. For best services opt for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Always ensure that you use the latest version of the browser in order to load SBCGlobal.
- Clear cache, cookies, browser history, etc. and load SBCGlobal again.
- If you’ve random extensions and plugins installed on your browser then you may face interruption in opening SBCGlobal. You should remove these extensions in case you are facing SBCGlobal email not opening problems.
- Open SBCGlobal emails on any other browser and see if the issues are still occurring or not.
- You may try to load SBCGlobal again after temporarily disabling your Antivirus and windows firewall.