WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
All information you collect may be used to process transactions, send transactional emails such as order confirmations, invoices, and transaction details, as well as send regular marketing or update emails.
- If you’d like to unsubscribe from future marketing or update emails at any time, you’ll find detailed unsubscribe instructions below in each email. Transactional emails need to be sent as they contain important information about your service at STICK SERVICES PRO.
- The e-mail address you provided for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates about your order.
- Your public or private information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to another company for any reason without your consent.
- We DO NOT provide contact details or financial information from subscribers to other companies or individuals. However, we do not have any influence on personal information that you provide to third parties whose website is linked to stickservicespro.com.
- STICK SERVICES PRO uses third-party diagnostic software to solve many computer and technology problems.
- STICK SERVICES PRO uses these programs to solve computer or technology problems.
- STICK SERVICES PRO is not the manufacturer of such programs and is not responsible and has no control over the data collection that they may perform.
- STICK SERVICES PRO may use a third-party application and / or a third party website to remotely control your computers or other technologies. Our website may collect data from your computer or other technology.
- STICK SERVICES PRO is not the manufacturer of such programs or websites and is not responsible and has no control over the data collection they may perform.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We take a number of precautions to safeguard the security of your personal information when placing an order or entering, transmitting or accessing your personal information.
We use a secure server. All confidential / credit information offered is passed on over Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our payment gateway provider’s database so that only those with special access to such systems can access the information confidentially.
After an operation, your credit card info will not be accumulated on our servers.