AT&T is one of the largest telephone companies in the US. The company provides convenient options for paying your bill online, whether you have a wireless telephone or a home telephone account.
How to make a payment with your phone
ATT bill pay phone number
Use the Myatt app1 or mobile site
- Go to make payment in your att account.
- Enter payment details and follow the prompts to finish your payment.
- Call us
You can also make a payment by calling their automated system and following the voice prompts. There’s no fee when paying over the phone through the automated system, but there is a convenience fee when paying over the phone with a Customer Care representative.
- Wireless customers call 800.331.0500 (or also 611 from your wireless phone)
- DISH customers call 866.266.1292
- All other customers call 800.288.2020
Additional options for wireless customers
A simple, fast method to pay your wireless bill with no processing charge.
- Dial *PAY (*729) from your AT&T wireless phone. Spanish-speaking customers, dial *PAGAR (*72427).
- Press one to pay with a bank account, or press two to pay with a debit/credit card.
- Follow the voice prompts to enter your payment data. After successfully creating a payment, you will receive a confirmation number.
With the TXT-2-PAY service, we send you a text notification of the balance due on your wireless account approximately six days before to your payment due date. Reply to the text message and your payment will be made using the payment information you have set up. Both text messages are free of charge.
Pay Your ATT Bill by Phone
Sign in to Myatt and pay your bill using your checking or savings account. They also accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa debit or credit cards. Don’t have your bank info handy? If your bank participates, you can use the pay with bank feature to sign in to your online bank account and retrieve your bank details. You can also use Master pass digital wallet if you don’t have your MasterCard with you.
Online with a fast payment
No sign-in needed. Simply use your account number or active AT&T contact number to make a payment. Make sure to have your payment amount in mind.
Make an online payment
- Go to make a payment.
- If you manage multiple accounts, select the bill you want to pay. To pay more than a single bill, repeat these steps for each account.
- Review the payment amount and change it if necessary. Choose Split this payment if you require to use 2 different payment methods or pay on 2 different dates.
- Review the payment amount and change it if necessary. In some cases, you may opt for choosing a payment date that is after your due date.
- Follow the prompts to submit your payment.
Find out how to make a fast payment
Auto Pay – att uverse bill pay phone number
Automatically pay your bill each month using your checking or savings account or debit or credit card.
Pay Your Bill by Phone Number
Use your mobile to pay your bill with the Myatt app,1 on our mobile site, by text message, or by calling us.
Change or cancel payments
- Go to make a payment.
- Change the payment amount, date, and/or method.
- Follow the prompts to submit your changes.
Changing payment details
You can only cancel or change payments if they are scheduled to post before your bill due date.
Payment arrangements are scheduled to be made after your payment due date, and can’t be canceled. Learn about payment arrangements.
Payments begin processing at 12 a.m. (midnight) ET on the scheduled payment date. To edit or cancel your payment, take action a minimum 1 day before the scheduled payment date.
Access your bill with Myatt
- Go to Your bill.
- If you have more than one service, select the bill you want to view. Your earlier bill activity and the current bill will display.
- Expand sections to see more details.
- To pay your bill, choose make a payment.
- To see a copy of your paper bill, choose View paper bill.
- To view up to 16 previous bills, scroll and choose Payments > More payment history.
Account access & balance info
For your protection and privacy, only the account owner can see and pay bills online.
If current balance amount doesn’t display online or in a copy of your paper bill, check back. It takes 8 to 10 days from the billing period closing date prior invoice details are available online.
If you are using AT&T as your wireless service provider, the company offers many methods to view and pay your bill without the need to visit a store. How to fix att email login problems
Pay with the App
With AT&T, you can access your Myatt account online or through the mobile app. Both will permit you to pay your bill.
To pay from the Myatt app, choose the Pay bill after logging in. Choose your Payment Method, and then Continue to pay your bill.
Authorized Payment Location
Make payment by check or cash at one of our many convenient payment locations. Find an Authorized Payment Location.
Authorized payment locations generally accept cash, checks, money orders, advance payments, and deposits. These locations can’t accept credit card payments.
Bit coin Payments
AT&T joins the growing list of merchants that now accepting crypto currency for products and services. For AT&T users, who have some bit coin to spare, simply select the Bit Pay option at Myatt to cover the bill with crypto currency rather than normal money. There’s no method to use this payment method in-store, however. It’s not clear if AT&T can change that going forward.
Crypto currency Issues
Also, crypto currencies are still fighting for legitimacy in the public eye, not to mention most people aren’t even sure what bit coin is, what it’s for, what it does exactly, and how it’s different from regular money. Still, accepting bit coin payments is welcome progress on the part of AT&T and might contribute to overall efforts to make crypto currencies more commonplace.